Friday, January 28, 2011

My Favorite Song

I think my favorite song changes from week to week. There are some days it seems like all I want to do is listen to one song, while other days I don't even want to hear it. Sometimes I find myself saying "It will be a sad day when this song doesn't make it on a playlist" then a week later I rule it out since I hate having more than 36 songs on my Winamp play list because then you have to scroll down to see the last one... But through all that, I still must say that this song always always always finds it's way back to the top of the play list even though I alphabetize this list at the beginning of each day.

Versant - Push Away

Versant has a way of making their music sound so full and energetic, I just love it. Not to mention Carah's voice sounds like magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment