Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Song From My Favorite Band

My Favorite band is, by far, Versant, hands down. Their amazing ability to have a rock sound, yet keep it feeling relaxed and not over the top is truly beyond me. They are a young band, with only a few videos released on youtube and a 4-song EP. But every single song I have heard of theirs is fantastic. My favorite song of theirs is Push Away, but since I used that on day one of this blog challenge, I am actually going to use one of their songs not officially released yet. It's called "How to Behave" and it is absolutely amazing. It was released on their youtube account a while ago, but when they released their EP, I was disappointed to see this wasn't on it. You can hear the sound of what they are doing in the video over the song, but it's still fairly clear.

Versant - How to Behave

I am excited cause their January news letter said big news was coming in February!!! My guess is a few tee shirts in their store and possibly tour dates?!?! can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment