Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Song I Listen To When I'm Angry

AH! I didn't blog yesterday! It's okay, because I did write something (my rule is that i need to write every day so I become a better writer) But because of that, I am gonna do two, yes, two posts today.

A song I listen to when I'm angry... I'd have to say, the music in Goo Goo Doll's Big Machine pretty much hits the spot when I'm angry. Goo Goo Dolls are really good, I saw them live not too long ago and I really enjoyed the show. They are able to get songs out there that range from upbeat, to touching and inspirational, and they have a great rock sound that doesn't get too crazy. Big Machine is one of those songs I don't listen to too often, but (as the title of this post suggests) it's good when I need to get some anger out...which for me is kinda rare, since I'm a pretty happy-go-lucky guy.

Goo Goo Dolls - Big Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment