Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Song That Makes Me Fall Asleep

This is actually a very easy topic for me, since I love listening to music as I fall asleep. The whole Coldplay album, X&Y, is a fantastic record for me to fall asleep to, since all the songs on it are pretty relaxed and slow. (Fun fact! It's also the first Coldplay album I bought) The song that is best for me to fall asleep to is not off of that album, though. It's actually the final song off of their record, Viva La Vida, called Death and All His Friends. The outro to that song is simply one of the most sleep-inducing pieces of music I have ever heard. I can honestly say it's harder for me to fall asleep to silence than that song, and I am reminded of this every time I listen to it while trying to fall asleep.

Coldplay - Death and All His Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment